Date of Competition: 2021-Nov-06
Dates for Entry Registration: 2021-Sep-18 – 2021-Oct-21
Dates for Judge and Volunteer Registration: 2021-Aug-01 – 2021-Oct-21
Dates for Entry Delivery: 2021-Oct-15 – 2021-Oct-21
Entry limit for competition: 50
Entry limit per brewer: 2
Bottles needed for each entry: 3
ENTRY RULES AND DETAILS
The Treasure Coast Brew Fest (TCBF) Homebrew Competition is open to all Florida Homebrewers and members of Florida Homebrew Clubs. All entries must have been brewed on a non-commercial system. Entries brewed at commercial establishments, including brew-on-premises are ineligible. You must have a Florida address on file in the REGGIE registration system or have declared affiliation with a Florida Homebrew Club. The registration window will open on September 18, 2021. Be sure to read all rules below prior to registering.
All BJCP beer categories and associated sub-categories from the 2015 BJCP style guidelines will be accepted in this competition. No cider or mead categories are included. Complete style guidelines can be found at the BJCP Website. Entrants are responsible for placing their entry in the proper category. No entries will be re-classified. With fruit beer, herb beer, specialty beer, and smoked beer be sure to list the special ingredients. All categories of beer and their associated sub-categories will be accepted. Every beer will be judged on the style that you designate in REGGIE. Multiple categories will be combined into flights for judging. Any entry that has been disqualified for rules infractions will be judged, but will not be eligible for awards! Awards will only be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Best of Show Winners. If you would like to judge or steward during the TCBF click the entry registration link, login and you can register for days and times that work for you. All judges and stewards are asked to pre-register. If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com
All entries will be judged using standard BJCP Beer Scoresheets and will be
made available through REGGIE following the Awards Ceremony.
You must be a Florida resident or a member of a Florida Homebrew Club to enter TCBF (this must be set in you REGGIE profile)
- 50 Entry Limit
- 2 entries per person the first 3 weeks of registration
- 1 additional entry week 4 (Starting October 19) if entries remain for a total of 3 possible entries
- All entries require 3 12oz. bottles
- Limit 1 entry per subcategory
- Each entry will cost $8
- All entries must be entered via REGGIE
- Payment is only accepted via PayPal within REGGIE
- REGGIE will generate bottle identification tags for each entry
- Attach the printed bottle I.D. tag to each bottleneck with a rubber band only.
- I.D. tags attached with tape, glue, or any method besides a rubber band will be disqualified
- Limit 1 entry per subcategory.
- Paper entries, checks, cash, or other methods of entry will not be accepted.
NOTE: All entries must be submitted by the deadline and to the official drop off address listed below. Due to the size of the competition, shipped entries will not be accepted. In the case of a Hurricane or other natural disaster, The Treasure Coast Brewmasters reserve the right to modify the competition schedule with notice.
- All entries must be in 12 oz. brown glass or cans.
- Raised NO DEPOSIT, or manufacturing codes are acceptable.
- Common brand raised lettering (e.g. Sam Adams or Bass) are acceptable but should be avoided.
- Beers must be capped with unmarked crown caps. (Silver & Gold) No logos, prints, or identifiable marks.
- You MUST redact any writing on all caps. Please black out the cap FULLY with a black permanent marker or use rubbing alcohol to remove it.
- 22-ounce bombers, 750 ml bottles, plastic bottles, bottles with
color/logo crown caps, flip-top bottles, or bottles with labeling other
than the rubber band attached I.D. Tag will NOT be accepted.
- Bottles that do not meet the outlined requirements above will be disqualified.
- All entries must be dropped off or shipped to:
Ocean Republic Brewing
1630 SE Federal Hwy
Stuart, FL 34994
ALL SUBMITTED BOTTLES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE TREASURE COAST BREWMASTERS.
ENTRIES AND BOTTLES WILL NOT BE RETURNED.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Medals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
Best of Show winner will receive a Pro-Am opportunity to brew at Ocean Republic Brewing with their new Brewmaster, Matt Webster. The winning beer will be on tap and a special release party for the beer will be held at Ocean Republic Brewing in Stuart, FL
This is a best-of-show style competition. Prizes will not be awarded based on individual style categories